Pest Control In Austell, GA
If you're looking for a place to call home in Georgia, look no further than Austell! This charming city is located just northwest of Atlanta, making it the perfect place to enjoy all the Peach State offers. From its friendly people to its beautiful scenery, Austell will make you feel right at home.
Despite its many charms, Austell has a challenge that all cities face - pests. These critters can create chaos in your home or business, spreading disease, contaminating food, and damaging property.
Look no further than the experts at ProCare Pest Services for your Cobb or Douglas County pest control needs. We're Austell's leading provider of residential and commercial pest control services, and we're here to help you eliminate those pesky pests for good.
All our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're making the best choice for your home.
Try us out and see for yourself.
Residential Pest Control In Austell
When it comes to pests, it's only a matter of time until they find their way into your home. Irrespective of how clean you keep your home, these critters will always find a way inside. And once they're in, they're not going to want to leave.
While some homeowners believe that they can handle their pest problems, we strongly advise against it. These creatures are experts at hiding and reproducing, and unless you have the proper training and equipment, you're not going to get rid of them on your own.
For quick and efficient home pest control in Austell, GA, you can rely on ProCare Pest Services. Our team of experts will swiftly work to identify the source of your problem and develop a plan to eradicate those pests for good.
Some of the critters we commonly deal with include:
- Ants: Fire, carpenter, sugar, pharaoh
- Cockroaches: German cockroaches, American cockroaches, brown-banded cockroaches
- Spiders: Black widow spiders, brown recluse spiders, hobo spiders
- Bloodsuckers: Fleas, ticks, bed bugs
- Stingers: Wasps, yellow jackets, and carpenter bees.
If you have any of these pests - or any other type of pest - in your home, give us a call. We'll be there to help you get rid of them in no time. Don't let these pests take over your home. Call us and get started on your path to a pest-free life.
Why Pro Mosquito Control Is The Way To Go In Austell
No other creature comes close to the level of annoyance that mosquitoes bring. These pests are not only annoying, but they're also dangerous.
The list of diseases caused by mosquitoes is long and includes some of the deadliest in the world, such as:
- Malaria. An illness caused by a single-celled parasite transmitted through infected mosquito bites.
- Zika virus. This disease can be transmitted through the bite of an infected mosquito. Zika can cause severe congenital disabilities in babies born to mothers who were infected while pregnant.
- West Nile virus: This disease can cause severe brain damage, paralysis, or worse.
- Dengue fever: This disease causes severe flu-like symptoms, including high fever, headaches, and pain in the muscles and joints.
With so much at stake, take steps to protect yourself and your family from these dangerous pests. One of the reliable ways to do this is to invest in professional mosquito control.
At ProCare Pest Services, we offer mosquito control services designed to keep these pests away from your home and business. We use a variety of safe and effective methods to keep mosquitoes at bay.
Call now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
All You Need To Know About Dangerous Ants Around Austell
There are a few different species of ants that pose more significant threats. These dangerous ants can inflict painful bites and stings, spread disease, or cause property damage.
Some of the most dangerous ants in Austell include:
- Fire ants. These aggressive ants are known for their painful sting. If you're allergic to their venom, a fire ant sting can be life-threatening. Even if you are not allergic, these short-tempered ants often attack in swarms resulting in excruciating stings.
- Carpenter ants. These large ants are capable of inflicting serious damage to your home. They tunnel through wood, which can weaken the structure of your home and make it more susceptible to collapse.
- Pharaoh ants. These small ants are often found in hospitals and other commercial buildings. They are known to spread diseases, such as salmonella and staph infections.
Call a professional pest control company right away if you see any of these ants in or around your home. ProCare Pest Services offers ant control services designed to get rid of these pests for good.
We use EPA-approved products and state-of-the-art equipment to eliminate ants from your property. Call us today to claim a free consultation.
Why Fleas Invade Austell Properties And How To Stop Them
Fleas are tiny, wingless critters that feed on the blood of mammals and birds. These pests are a major problem for pet owners, as they can cause severe itching and skin irritation in animals. Fleas can also transmit diseases to both humans and animals.
Some of the diseases that fleas can transmit include:
Fleas are most often brought into homes on the backs of animals. Once they're inside, they can quickly multiply and infest your entire home.
The best way to prevent a flea infestation is to keep your pets free of these pests. This can be done by regularly grooming your pet and using flea and tick products.
If you already have a flea problem, call ProCare Pest Services for help. We offer flea control services that are field-tested and proven to work.
Are Centipedes In Austell Dangerous?
Centipedes are scary-looking pests that have segmented bodies with many sets of legs that spread out from beneath them. Just because they look dangerous doesn’t actually make them a threat to human health, though. Centipedes inject their venom into their prey to paralyze them before eating them; however, this doesn’t pose an issue to people. Sometimes when people get bitten by a centipede, they may experience pain. These pests may bite household pets as well, and though they don’t generally harm cats, when dogs get bitten, they may deal with a certain amount of discomfort.
One issue that can come from having a centipede problem is that they may attract other pests like ants, beetles, spiders, and wildlife. Each of these pests comes with its own issues, which can include other pest infestations, health risks for people and animals, and property damage. In order to curb centipedes and the issues they bring, look no further than ProCare Pest Services for centipede control. For more information on how we can guarantee their total removal, call us today.
What Every Austell Homeowner Ought To Know About Paper Wasps
Paper wasps are a common stinging insect for Austell homeowners and can be identified by their trim waists and brown and yellow coloring. These stinging insects are not fuzzy, which is a helpful factor in distinguishing them from other members of their classification. They scrape and chew wood in order to build their nests, which they typically place in ceilings, shrubs, trees, attics, and other high-up places. They are very territorial and will attack anyone who threatens their nest, which makes them very dangerous. Their stings can be very harmful to their victims and lead to serious allergic reactions.
Homeowners should also know that paper wasps will return to their old nests to inspect them and determine whether or not a property is still viable for future habitation. This factor also means that professional help is completely necessary in order to eliminate these nests, whether they’re old and inactive or are presently inhabited. For more information on wasp control, call ProCare Pest Services today.
What Every Austell Homeowner Ought To Know About Stinging Insects
Stinging insects are potentially some of the most harmful pests that Austell homeowners can expect to encounter. Very often, they are attracted to properties that are home to sweet, blossoming plants, which serve as their main source of food. Things like fruit that’s fallen from trees can also be enough to lure them to a property as well. Stinging insects are also attracted to sugary substances like popsicles, juices, and fruits, which are usually ample at outdoor gatherings but they also crave meats, greases, and oils.
Homeowners should be aware that these types of pests are usually very aggressive and territorial. In the case of wasps and hornets, this trait can lead them to attack people repeatedly, leaving some people with severe allergic reactions that can lead to difficulty breathing, vomiting, nausea, and other reactions. While bees are not overly threatening, they will swarm from their hive when they get startled, which can happen very easily. For more information on stinging insect control, call ProCare Pest Services today.
Most Common Spiders In Austell
Spiders invade Austell properties throughout the year in search of prey and ideal conditions so that they can build their homes. But not all spiders in the area are the same, and it’s important for locals to understand the differences between them. Some of the most common species in the area include:
- Brown recluse spider: This highly venomous spider comes in a variety of shades of brown and is usually stamped with a violin on its abdomen. The brown recluse does not seek out human interaction but will attack anyone who they feel threatened by. They usually live outside amidst rock piles and beneath porches, however, they sometimes enter homes in search of pests to eat.
- Wolf spider: While this spider might look intimidating, with their large bodies and features, they are actually not a threat to anyone. They can produce a somewhat painful bite; however, their bites are rare, and they usually do not have a serious effect.
- Black widow spider: Perhaps the most identifiable and notorious spider, the black widow has a bulbous abdomen that is stamped with a red hourglass shape and actively hunts its prey. These spiders inject venom into their food in order to paralyze them first, and if they feel attacked by a person, they will bite.
- Common house spider: The common house spider is light brown in color and has long spindly legs. They often enter homes through HVAC systems and live underneath furniture or in baseboards.
The most effective way to eliminate spiders and prevent them from returning is professional help from ProCare Pest Services. We provide spider control that addresses these pests directly while also treating the things that lure them to begin with. For more information on our services, please call us today.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.