Pest Control In Hiram, GA
Located in the northeastern part of the state, Hiram, GA, is a decently sized community of just under 5,000 residents. With many outdoor recreational activities on hand and the major highways that run through the town, the influx of people moving into this community has grown, increasing Paulding County pest control needs drastically over the years. At ProCare Pest Services, we have extended our service region to include this wonderful town to keep Paulding County safe, healthy, and free from all pests.
Residential Pest Control In Hiram
At ProCare Pest Services, we believe that a healthy community starts with healthy homes. Part of ensuring your home is safe and secure is keeping it free from invaders. When you partner with ProCare Pest Services, you can rest easy knowing you have secured the highest-quality residential pest control services in Paulding County. Our technicians continue their education throughout their careers and grow to meet new industry standards through learning the most advanced methods in pest control.
For the past eight years, ProCare Pest Services has been keeping Hiram, GA homes free from the dangers of pests. Our residential pest control methods and treatments are deadly to the pests but safe for you and your family. If your home has an infestation, let us help you take back your home. Give us a call to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Hiram
The other half of a community is the economy. At ProCare Pest Services, we are committed to keeping Hiram businesses secure through our expert commercial pest control services. Should pests invade your establishment, our technicians work efficiently and professionally to help you take back control of your business. Our commercial pest control services encompass:
- General pest control
- Termite-specific control
- Mosquito-specific control
No matter what type of infestation your business might be dealing with, ProCare Pest Services has the tools and experience to help. If you have found that pests have invaded your business, don't let your operations come to a grinding halt. Give us a call for a long-lasting resolution!
Strategies For Fly Prevention In Hiram Homes
The bad news is there are many types of flies in Hiram. The good news is that the following prevention methods work for all these flies. If you want to keep the flies out of your home, consider the following:
- Secure your garbage: All types of flies love trash and human waste. One of the easiest ways to naturally cut down on the flies in your home is to take the garbage out regularly. Store bags in secured bins as far away from your home as possible.
- Stop leaky pipes and cut back on moisture: Flies are also attracted to areas with water and moisture buildup. Stop both of these conducive conditions by sweeping your home and fixing any leaks in your pipes, hoses, and fixtures. This will cut down on that moisture as well.
- Maintain fruit trees: If you have fruit trees in your yard, regularly maintain them. Rotting produce is especially appealing to flies, so cleaning up will help cut down on the appeal.
If you are still struggling with flies no matter what you do, give us a call at ProCare Pest Services. Our technicians will apply a proven treatment that gets the flies buzzing off in no time. Reach out today for a quote.
Here's A Quick Way To Prevent Yellow Jackets From Invading Your Hiram Lawn
Yellow jacket control is essential for Hiram home and business owners. Without taking prevention steps, these stinging pests can quickly take over your yard and make it impossible to spend time outside. Below are some natural yellow jacket control methods you can implement today:
- Properly dispose of trash: Getting into your garbage is a favorite pastime for yellow jackets. Ensuring your yard is picked up makes your place less appealing to them.
- Secure your trash bins: Throwing the garbage away isn't enough. If your trash bins are not adequately secured, yellow jackets will still be able to get inside, meaning they will hang around longer.
- Keep food and drink covered if outside: If you have any outdoor get-together that involves food and drink, keep these items covered up, as this will keep these stinging pests away from you.
ProCare Pest Services can pinpoint why yellow jackets might be attracted to your yard and help you implement prevention strategies that will keep them away. Don't let these pests take over your lawns. Contact us for help.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.