Pest Control In Johns Creek, GA
People come from all over the state to attend one of our many festivals or experience the art and culture that Johns Creek offers. There is always something for residents to do, no matter what day it is.
Unfortunately, some things can get in the way of the activities you want to enjoy, such as pests. You may have already experienced this; you're getting ready to go to a festival or another event when you encounter ants trailing their way through your home. How can you think about anything else other than these tiny invaders?
Many pests cause problems for homeowners, including bed bugs, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. ProCare Pest Services can help you do the things you enjoy instead of dealing with annoying and dangerous pests with our Fulton County pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Johns Creek
Having a reliable pest control company is essential to keeping you and your family safe from the dangers of home-invading pests.
For years, ProCare Pest Services has assisted your neighbors, so let us help you with your pest control needs. Our residential pest control services consist of:
- Home walk-through to identify issues and determine what pests pressures you are experiencing
- Spider de-webbing and wasp removal on upper eaves and corners
- Spray exteriors, cracks, crevices, sidewalks, and driveways, spot-treat problem areas, and apply granular in the yard
- Spray baseboards and spot-treat problem areas
- Quarterly treatments to maintain pest protection
For more information about how we can help you with pests on your Johns Creek property, reach out to our expert technicians at ProCare Pest Services.
Here's How To Tell If Your Johns Creek Home Has A Bed Bug Problem
More people experience bed bugs than you might think, and infestations aren't always apparent right away. Because of this, everyone needs to know the signs to look for to catch bed bugs early.
Here's what you should look for when it comes to bed bugs:
- Usually, the first sign of bed bugs is the bites, which appear in clusters on skin that are left bare while sleeping, like the neck and arms.
- Along with bites, you may see red or rust color staining on bedding and pajamas.
- You may find dark spots on the walls.
- You might find eggs that look like tiny white spots.
- Shedded bed bug skins and nymphs will be left behind.
- A musty odor will permeate the area.
Bed bugs hide in tiny cracks and crevices like the seams of bedding and mattresses, so if you notice signs of bed bugs, check these areas for these pests and call ProCare Pest Services for bed bug control.
The Dangers Cockroaches Bring To Your Johns Creek Home
Cockroaches have a reputation for being gross because of the places they frequent, like sewers and dumpsters. But these pests aren't just disgusting; they are also dangerous for several reasons, including:
- Spreading diseases: Cockroaches can spread typhoid fever, salmonellosis, plague, dysentery, listeriosis, and more.
- Causing contamination: This pest also causes contamination with waste and can spread bacteria, including E. coli, staphylococcus, and streptococcus.
- Triggering allergies and asthma: In places where cockroaches are active, they will leave waste, saliva, and shed skin, which turns into dust and can affect people's allergies and asthma.
With the many dangers cockroaches pose, you can see why it's essential to prevent these critters from getting into your home. So be sure to work with experts to eliminate conducive conditions on your property, including addressing excess moisture, sealing entry points, and removing food sources.
Johns Creek residents can call us at ProCare Pest Services for effective cockroach control solutions.
A Complete Guide To Effective Mosquito Control For Johns Creek Homeowners
Mosquitoes are among the most annoying pests in Johns Creek. These biting insects can quickly ruin a pleasant afternoon in your backyard. Not only are their bites incredibly itchy, mosquitoes also have the potential to spread disease.
These pests are extremely pervasive in the warmer months, but there are still some things you can do to reduce their populations and protect yourself from their bites. Mosquitoes breed in standing water, so take the time to empty any water-filled containers such as flower pots and birdbaths. Cutting back excess vegetation can also help make your yard less attractive to these pests. Be sure to wear insect repellent and long sleeves and pants while outside. Staying indoors around dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active, can also help you avoid them.
While these measures can help you in your fight against mosquitoes, the best way to combat them is to call in the professionals from ProCare Pest Services. Our mosquito control treatments can drastically reduce the mosquito populations on your property. Contact us today to get started.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.