Pest Control In Kennesaw, GA
Kennesaw, GA, is one of the most beautiful places in Georgia. The city is home to many historical landmarks and sculptures and a variety of parks and gardens. Visitors can also relish in activities such as hiking, biking, and fishing.
Although Kennesaw is a lovely place to live, it has a pest problem. Rats, for example, can cause damage to your home and property. Flies can contaminate food and surfaces. Consult a local Cobb County pest control expert if you are dealing with an infestation or want to prevent one.
ProCare Pest Services has a team of experienced and certified professionals who'll help you get rid of your pests. We use modern technology and equipment to eliminate your pests quickly and efficiently.
Contact us today to learn more about our pest control solutions!
Residential Pest Control In Kennesaw
Returning home to find pests in your Kennesaw home can be disheartening. Pests like rats, ants, and cockroaches can damage your property and pose a risk to your health.
To safeguard your home and family and protect your investment, call a professional pest control contractor as soon as you see signs of pests. At ProCare Pest Services, we have a team of experienced and certified technicians who are highly trained and motivated to rid your home of pests.
We offer free consultations and will develop a customized home pest control plan that matches your specific needs.
Once you call us or reach out via our website, we'll schedule an appointment with one of our skilled technicians to come out to your property and conduct a thorough inspection.
After the inspection, we'll provide you with a free estimate for our services. When we get the go-ahead from you, we'll get to work right away and will update you on our progress. You can rest sure your home is in good hands with ProCare Pest Services. We're 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award winners and are dedicated to providing our clients with safe and healthy homes.
If you require professional residential pest control services in Kennesaw, call us or fill out the contact form on our website today. We're looking forward to helping you keep your home pest-free.
Protecting Yourself From Dangerous Mosquitoes In Kennesaw
Each year, there are reports of people in the United States contracting mosquito-borne illnesses. While most cases are mild, some can be serious or worse.
It's easy to dismiss the threat of mosquito-borne diseases if you haven't been affected, but remember that these illnesses are real and can seriously impact your health.
The best way to protect yourself and your family is to take preventative measures against mosquitoes.
There are things you can do to lower the risk of being bitten by a mosquito:
- Eliminate standing water around your home, as this is where mosquitoes lay their eggs
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants when outdoors
- Use mosquito repellent
- Avoid being outdoors during dawn and dusk when mosquitoes are most active
- If you have a patio or deck, think about installing mosquito netting
- Keep your grass trimmed and remove any debris around your home, as these provide hiding spots for mosquitoes.
It may seem like a lot of hard work, but taking these preventative measures is worth it to keep you and your family and pets safe from the list of diseases caused by mosquitoes.
If you need help exterminating mosquitoes around your home, contact ProCare Pest Services. We use green and eco-friendly methods to get rid of mosquitoes and will move quickly to eliminate the problem so you can enjoy your yard again.
Tips To Avoid Carpenter Bee Damage In Kennesaw
Carpenter bees are one of the many types of bees in Kennesaw. They nest in wood and can cause extensive damage to your home if left alone. These bees bore holes into wood to lay their eggs, and the resulting tunnels can weaken the structure of your home.
While carpenter bees are not aggressive and will not sting humans unless provoked, their nesting habits can cause significant damage to your property.
To avoid carpenter bee damage, there are a few things you can do:
- Inspect the outside of your home for holes or tunnels and seal them up with caulk or wood filler.
- Trim trees and shrubs around your home so that they're not touching the sides of your house.
- Cover exposed wood with paint, varnish, or another type of sealant.
Suppose you're wondering how to control carpenter bees in Kennesaw, GA, speak to our friendly technicians at ProCare Pest Services. We can help you get rid of carpenter bees and stop them from causing damage to your home.
Simple Yet Effective Fly Control Tips For Kennesaw Homeowners
Flies may be small, but they can cause big problems in your home. These annoying pests can contaminate food and surfaces and spread diseases.
However, there are ways to keep flies under control. Here are a few simple yet effective fly control tips:
- Install screens on doors and windows to keep flies out
- Keep food covered when outdoors or in areas where flies are present
- Empty garbage cans regularly and keep them clean
- Wash dishes and clean up spills immediately
- Mop floors often to remove any food or liquid that may attract flies
- Take out the trash regularly
As trivial as they may seem, these tips can make a big difference in preventing flies from taking over your home.
If you're struggling to get rid of flies, contact ProCare Pest Services. We'll deal with the causes of your fly problem and provide long-term solutions to keep them away.
All our treatment products are EPA approved and safe for use around children and pets.
Guide To Bed Bug Detection In Kennesaw
Bed bugs in Kennesaw can be a nightmare for any homeowner when they take over your home and feast on you at night. If you think you might have bed bugs, it's important to know how to detect them so that you can get rid of them as quickly as possible. Here are a few tips on spotting an infestation:
- Check for bites. One of the first signs that you may have bed bugs is the presence of bites on your body. Bed bugs typically bite exposed skin, such as the face, neck, hands, or arms. If you notice bites that are red and itchy, it's a good idea to check for bed bugs.
- Look for fecal matter. Another sign of bed bugs is the presence of fecal matter on your sheets or bedding. Bed bugs excrete their waste as they feed, so this can be a tell-tale sign that you have an infestation.
- Check for shed skin. As bed bugs grow, they shed their skin. You may find small pieces of bed bug skin around your bed or in your sheets.
- Look for eggs. Bed bugs lay their eggs in small clusters, usually around the edges of your mattress or box spring. If you see small white eggs, it's a good indication that you have bed bugs.
- Use a flashlight. Bed bugs are often very hard to see with the naked eye. They are small, dark, and adept at hiding in cracks and crevices. A flashlight can help you spot bed bugs that are hiding in difficult-to-see places.
If you notice any signs of bed bugs, it's important to take action immediately. These pests can be very difficult to get rid of, so the sooner you start treatment, the better. Contact the Kennesaw bed bug control professionals at ProCare Pest Services to discuss your options.
How To Keep Pets Safe From Fleas In Kennesaw
If you have pets, you know that fleas can be a big problem. These tiny pests can cause a great deal of discomfort for your furry friends, and they can also spread diseases. If you're concerned about keeping your pets safe from fleas, there are a few things you can do.
First, make sure that you keep your pet's bedding clean. This is where fleas often lay their eggs, so it's important to remove any dirt or debris that could be harboring them. Wash your pet's bedding in hot water regularly, and vacuum any areas where they sleep or spend a lot of time.
Another thing you should do is use a flea preventive on your pets. There are a number of different products on the market that can help to keep fleas away from your pets. Talk to your veterinarian about which product would be best for your pet.
Finally, if the flea infestation has spread to your home, it's best to call in a professional flea exterminator. ProCare Pest Services offers flea control services that can help to get rid of the fleas in your home and keep your pets and your family safe. Contact us today to learn more about our flea control services or to schedule an appointment.
How To Tell If You Have Termites In Kennesaw Home
Do you know how to identify a termite problem in your Kennesaw home? These pests are not always easy to spot, but there are a few tell-tale signs that can indicate an infestation. If you see any of the following, it's time to call ProCare Pest Services:
- Mud tubes on the exterior of your home: Termites travel back and forth between their nests and food sources (your home's wood framing) by building mud tubes. If you see any of these tubes, it's a good indication that you have termites.
- Swarms of winged insects: Every spring, mature termites leave their nests to mate and start new colonies. If you see a swarm of flying insects, they may be termites.
- Wood that sounds hollow: Termites eat wood from the inside out, so if you tap on wood in your home and it sounds hollow, there's a good chance that termites have been eating through it.
- Cracks or gaps in your foundation: As termites eat away at the wood framing of your home, it can cause the foundation to become weak and crack. If you see any cracks or gaps in your foundation, it's time to call a professional.
If you suspect that you have termites in your Kennesaw home, don't hesitate to call ProCare Pest Services. We will come out and inspect your property, and if we find evidence of termites, we will develop a treatment plan to get rid of them. Call us today to learn more about our Kennesaw termite control services or to request a free quote.
Ants & Common Pest Problems In The Kennesaw Area
Many different types of ants in Kennesaw can invade your home. Some of the most common include carpenter ants, odorous house ants, fire ants, and pavement ants. These pests can cause a variety of problems when they infest your property:
- Carpenter ants are one of the most common types of ants found in Kennesaw. These pests are black or red and range in size from 1/4 to 1/2 inch long. Carpenter ants nest in wood, and they can cause significant damage to the framing of your home if left unchecked.
- Odorous house ants are small (1/8 inch long) black ants that release a foul odor when crushed. These pests are attracted to sweets and often invade homes in search of food.
- Fire ants are red or black ants that range in size from 1/8 to 1/2 inch long. These dangerous pests can deliver a painful sting, and they often build their nests in lawns.
- Pavement ants are small (1/8 to 1/4 inch long) black ants that often build their nests in cracks in pavement. Although they are not as destructive as some other types of ants, they can still be a nuisance when they invade your home.
If you have any type of ant problem in Kennesaw, call the ant pest control pros at ProCare Pest Services. We will be happy to come to your home and assess the situation, identify the type of ant you are dealing with, and develop a treatment plan to get rid of them. Call us today to get started with a free quote.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.