Lawrenceville, GA Pest Control Services
Lawrenceville, GA, is a historic Atlanta suburb name after a famous naval captain from the War of 1812. We are the oldest city and county seat of Gwinnett County, and we’re proud of our strong roots in the farming community. Something we’re not so proud of, however, is local pest activity. Unfortunately, pests are an ongoing issue in the area, meaning all Lawrenceville property owners are susceptible to potential pest infestations. The best protection you can secure is help from the pros.
Welcome to ProCare Pest Services. We are a family-owned and operated company providing comprehensive pest control solutions to properties across Lawrenceville and the surrounding areas since 2014. If you’re looking for dependable Gwinnett County pest control, you’ve come to the right place. Give us a call today to learn more about our pest control solutions and how we can be of service.
Residential Pest Control In Lawrenceville
If you own a home here in Lawrenceville, you are vulnerable to household pest infestations. That’s why we offer reliable residential pest solutions to local homeowners. We take care of thousands of customers and have serviced around 5,000 local homes. We provide full coverage from a long list of common area invaders, such as termites, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, spiders, pantry pests, stinging insects, fleas, ticks, bed bugs, and occasional invaders.
As members of the local community, we work tirelessly to continue building the best pest control company in the area, providing better customer service and extensive expertise. Contact us to get started.
All The Ways You Attract Ants To Your Lawrenceville Home
The presence of ants in your home is a real nightmare. It’s normal to wonder how ants are even getting inside your home in the first place, and to answer that question, there are several ant attractants around your home to consider. Here are all the ways you attract ants to your Lawrenceville home:
- Any sources of standing water in and around the property
- Lacking protective screen in windows and doors, or failing to address tears in existing screens
- Small cracks or gaps in the foundation giving ants easy access to the home
- Spills, messes, sugary residue, and crumbs left on the countertop or floor
- The presence of damp towels or rugs that just sit around without being washed and dried
When you get rid of these attractants, ants have less of an incentive to invade your space. At the end of the day, the best thing you can do is get professional pest protection. Get in touch with the team at ProCare Pest Services for complete ant control and prevention services.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Spider Control For Lawrenceville Property Owners
If you want to control spider activity around your property, there are some things you do. Here’s a step-by-step guide to spider control for Lawrenceville property owners:
- Install or repair window and door screens.
- Keep other bugs away from property.
- Keep trash in sealed containers.
- Maintain a clean space and reduce clutter.
- Reduce excess moisture and accessible food sources.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices.
These prevention tips are great for minimizing your exposure to spiders, but none of them are as effective as help from the pros. If you want complete protection from spider activity, reach out to ProCare Pest Services today. We’re here to address all of your spider control and prevention services. Call us to get started.
What To Do About Cockroaches In Your Lawrenceville Home
Cockroaches are bacteria-ridden intruders that spread pathogens around your home. This contamination can lead to a long list of diseases, putting your health at risk (and that of your loved ones). That’s why it’s a good idea to be proactive in your cockroach prevention efforts.
Here’s what to do about cockroaches in your Lawrenceville home. Because cockroaches enter your home looking for food, water, and shelter, it’s important to try and eliminate these sources and remove their incentive. You can start by eliminating sources of food and excess moisture in and around the home. Install dehumidifiers in moisture rich areas like the kitchen, bathroom, and basement. Reduce clutter and make sure to vacuum the floor and under the furniture. Regularly sweep beneath the stove and the refrigerator. To prevent entry, apply weather stripping around windows and doors.
The safest, most effective way to treat a cockroach infestation is to seek help from a professional pest control company. The pros at ProCare Pest Services are here to help you. Our team with protect your property from cockroaches, making the necessary structural modifications to keep them away all year. Get in touch with us to get started and we’ll address all of your cockroach control and prevention needs.
Four Things Every Lawrenceville Homeowner Should Know About Fleas In Your Home
While you may think of fleas as a problem that only affects pets, the truth is that these tiny insects can be a big nuisance for homeowners as well. Fleas can easily find their way into your home and quickly become an infestation if not treated properly. Here are some things every Lawrenceville homeowner should know about fleas:
- Fleas are attracted to warm, humid environments. This means that they are often found in homes with pets, as well as in homes located in warm, humid climates.
- Fleas can jump up to 7 inches high, meaning they can easily get onto furniture, bedding, and clothing.
- Fleas can live for several months without food, which makes them difficult to eliminate completely.
- Fleas lay eggs that hatch into larvae within 48 hours. Larvae then spin cocoons and emerge as adults within two to three weeks. This cycle can continue indefinitely unless measures are taken to break it.
In short, fleas are tricky pests to deal with because they can reproduce so quickly and are difficult to spot and eliminate. If you think you may have a flea problem in your home, the best course of action is to contact a professional pest control company that can help assess the situation and provide treatment options. ProCare Pest Services has experience dealing with flea infestations in Lawrenceville of all sizes, and our team can help you get rid of these pesky insects for good. Give us a call today.
What You Need To Know About Centipedes In Lawrenceville
Centipedes are a type of arthropod that can be found in many homes across the country. These pests are often feared because of their long bodies and many legs, but they are actually relatively harmless to humans. Centipedes usually only become a problem when they enter homes in large numbers. Here is what you need to know about centipedes in Lawrenceville:
- Centipedes are often found near sources of water, such as damp basements, crawl spaces, or laundry rooms.
- Centipedes are predators and will often eat other pests like spiders, ants, and silverfish. If you have a centipede problem, it is likely that you also have an infestation of another type of pest.
- Centipedes can bite humans if they feel threatened, but their bites are usually not serious and only cause mild irritation.
- Centipedes can be controlled with regular vacuuming and keeping your home free of clutter where they can hide.
If you have a problem with centipedes in your Lawrenceville house, contact ProCare Pest Services. We are experts in pest control and can help you get rid of these pests for good. We back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that we will eliminate whatever's bugging you. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
How To Know If There Is A Bed Bug Problem In Your Lawrenceville Home
Bed bugs in Lawrenceville are small, parasitic insects that feed on the blood of humans and animals. In recent years, these pests have become a big problem in many homes across the country, and they can be difficult to get rid of. Bed bugs are usually active at night, and they are often found in beds and bedding. Here are some signs that you may have a bed bug problem in your Lawrenceville home:
- You may see small, reddish-brown bugs crawling on your mattress or furniture.
- You may discover small bloodstains on your sheets or pillowcases.
- You may wake up with bites that are itchy and red.
- You may notice a musty, sweet smell in your home.
If you suspect that you have a bed bug problem, it is important to contact a professional pest control company like ProCare Pest Services right away. These pests are extremely difficult to get rid of on your own, and the longer you wait to call for help, the worse the problem will become. Our team of bed bug control experts will work quickly to assess the situation and provide treatment options that will get rid of the bed bugs for good. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Why Call For Mosquito Treatment Before Outdoor Events In Lawrenceville?
Nothing can ruin an outdoor event quite like mosquitoes. Guests will be constantly swatting at these pests, and no one will be able to enjoy themselves. If you're hosting an outdoor event in Lawrenceville, you should strongly consider calling for professional mosquito treatment ahead of time. Here are a few reasons why:
- Mosquitoes can carry dangerous diseases. Mosquitoes can transmit diseases like Zika virus, West Nile virus, and chikungunya. While the risk of contracting these diseases is relatively low, it is still important to take precautions to protect your guests. Professional mosquito treatment will keep mosquitoes away and eliminate the risk.
- Mosquitoes are annoying. No one wants to spend their time outdoors being constantly bothered by mosquitoes. If you want your guests to be able to enjoy your event, it's important to get rid of these pests beforehand.
- Mosquito treatment is effective. When you call for professional mosquito treatment, you can rest assured that these pests will be eliminated from your event space. This will allow your guests to enjoy themselves without having to worry about being bitten by mosquitoes.
If you're hosting an outdoor event in Lawrenceville, call ProCare Pest Services for professional mosquito treatment. We offer green mosquito treatments that are effective and safe for the environment. The mosquito population on your property will be drastically reduced, so you and your guests can enjoy your event without being bothered by these pests. Give us a call today to learn more about our mosquito control services in Lawrenceville.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.