Customer-Focused Pest Control You Can Count On
In Loganville, we enjoy a community that's as family-friendly as it is full of life. Our peaceful, quiet city is within a short drive of all Metro Atlanta has to offer, and we wouldn't have it any other way. What we don't enjoy are the pests that have a habit of invading our homes. That's where ProCare Pest Services comes in. We're your go-to source for all your Loganville pest control needs, and we're here to help you keep your space pest-free.
Our founder started the company with a mission to build the best pest control company in the area. Since then, in the span of eight years, we've helped thousands of satisfied customers eliminate all sorts of pests in their homes. And because we provide a 100% guarantee on our services, you can be sure we'll get the job done right the first time.
If you're dealing with any type of pest problem, give ProCare Pest Services a call. We're always happy to any your questions or schedule a free consultation for our Walton County pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Loganville
As a Loganville homeowner, the last thing you want to deal with is a pest infestation. Unfortunately, they are inevitable here. Whether it's ants in the kitchen or wasps in the garage, pests are a nuisance that can quickly become a major problem.
When you're dealing with relentless pests, you need the help of a professional. ProCare Pest Services is Loganville's premier pest control company, and we're here to help you eliminate whatever pest you're dealing with.
We offer a wide range of residential pest control services, including:
- Ant control
- Cockroach control
- Mouse and rat control
- Wasp and bee control
- Termite control
- And more
No matter what type of pest you're dealing with, we have a solution. We understand that every home is unique, which is why we offer customized plans that are designed to fit your specific needs. We also offer preventive residential pest control services to help keep pests from becoming a problem in the first place. If you're ready to get rid of pests for good, give ProCare Pest Services a call today to schedule a free consultation.
Wasp Prevention Tips Every Loganville Homeowner Should Know
Wasps are one of the most common pests in Loganville, and they can be a real nuisance. They're aggressive, they sting, and they always seem to build their nests right where you don't want them. What's more, wasp stings can be dangerous, especially if you're allergic.
The good news is that there are some simple things you can do to prevent wasps from taking over your home. Here are a few wasp prevention tips every Loganville homeowner should know:
- Remove standing water. Wasps need water to build their nests, so remove any standing water on your property in order to discourage them.
- Eliminate potential nesting sites. Wasps are most likely to build their nests in dark, secluded areas. Keep your property free of potential nesting sites by trimming bushes and overhanging branches.
- Keep food and garbage sealed. Wasps are attracted to sweet smells, so they're often drawn to food and garbage. To prevent them from coming into your home, make sure all food is sealed and garbage is disposed of properly.
- Keep your yard clean. Make sure to keep your grass trimmed and your gutters clean to make your home less inviting to wasps.
- Call a professional. If wasps are already infesting your yard, the best thing you can do is call a professional.
If you spot a wasp nest on your property, don't try to remove it yourself. Wasps are aggressive, and you could get stung. Instead, call ProCare Pest Services and let our team take care of it. We offer effective wasp removal services that will eliminate the problem for good. We also offer a 100% guarantee, so you can rest assured that your home will be wasp-free. If you'd like to learn more about our wasp removal services, give us a call today.
When To Call A Professional For Termite Control In Loganville
Most homeowners in Loganville are familiar with the damage that termites can cause. These wood-destroying pests are responsible for billions of dollars in property damage every year in the United States. And here in Georgia, we have it worse than most; we have more subterranean termites than anywhere else in the country.
While many people think that termites are only active in the spring, these pests can actually be active any time of year. If you think you may have a termite problem, it's important to call a professional for termite control as soon as possible.
There are several signs that you may have a termite problem, including:
- Mud tubes on the exterior of your home: Termites build mud tubes to travel between their nests and the wood they're feeding on. If you see mud tubes on the exterior of your home, it's a good indication that you have a termite problem.
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped: Termites eat the wood from the inside out, so if you tap on a piece of wood and it sounds hollow, it may be because there are termites inside.
- Cracks in your foundation or walls: As termites eat the wood in your home, they can cause cracks in your foundation or walls.
If you see any of these signs, it's important to call a professional for termite control right away. A little damage can quickly become a big problem if termites are left unchecked.
At ProCare Pest Services, we specialize in termite control. We have the experience and knowledge to quickly and effectively eliminate your termite problem. We also offer regular termite inspections to help prevent future infestations. Don't wait until it's too late; call us today to learn more about termite control or to schedule a free inspection.
Can Mosquitoes In Loganville Be Dangerous?
Most people know that mosquitoes can be a nuisance, but what many don't realize is that these pests can also be dangerous. Mosquitoes are vectors for several diseases, including Zika virus, West Nile virus, and malaria.
In Georgia, mosquito-borne diseases are not as common as they are in other parts of the world. However, that doesn't mean we're immune. There have been cases of West Nile virus and Zika virus in our state, and it's important to be vigilant about mosquito control to protect yourself and your family.
Mosquitoes here are most active from late spring to early fall, but they can be a problem any time of year. There are several things you can do to keep mosquitoes away, including:
- Wearing long sleeves and pants: Mosquitoes can bite through clothing, so it's important to wear clothes that cover as much skin as possible.
- Using mosquito repellent: Repellents containing DEET, picaridin, or oil of lemon eucalyptus can help keep mosquitoes away.
- Staying indoors at dawn and dusk: This is when mosquitoes are most active.
- Keeping your yard clean: Mosquitoes like to breed in standing water, so it's important to empty any containers that may have water in them.
If you take these precautions, you can help reduce your risk of being bitten by a mosquito. However, the best way to prevent mosquito-borne diseases is to eliminate the mosquitoes themselves.
At ProCare Pest Services, we offer mosquito control services that can help reduce the population of mosquitoes on your property. We also offer regular maintenance service options so you can keep mosquitoes away for good.
If you're ready to take back your yard, call us today to learn more about our mosquito control services or to schedule a free consultation.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.