Marietta, GA Pest Control Services
Marietta, GA, is a charming city located about 17 miles from Atlanta. Our community embodies the warmth of that quintessential southern charm we know and love; however, the year-round presence of dangerous pests makes things much less charming. Local pest populations are an ongoing problem for Marietta homeowners, exposing us to the threat of an infestation. If you want to protect your home from pest infestations, we're here to help.
ProCare Pest Services is your local source for quality Cobb County pest control. Since 2014, our family-owned and operated company has provided complete pest solutions to properties throughout Marietta and the surrounding areas. We prioritize the needs of our valued clients, customizing all of our services to meet their needs, and use IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies to tackle pest problems at their core. Reach out to us today to schedule your free inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Marietta
ProCare Pest Services is proud to protect Marietta homeowners from all kinds of household pests, such as termites, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, spiders, pantry pests, stinging insects, fleas, ticks, bed bugs, and occasional invaders. Our residential pest control process includes the following:
- Walk the home and property with the customer.
- Look for all pest issues and conducive conditions.
- Sweep down spider webs on upper eaves and corners.
- Eliminate wasp nests (which is not a common service offered in the area).
- Spray exteriors, cracks, crevices, sidewalks, driveway, etc.
- Spray the interior baseboards and spot treat.
- Apply granular treatments to the yard.
- Offer additional services for fleas and carpenter ants in the yard, as well as snails, slugs, and fire ants.
- We focus on treating the exterior and only come inside if the customer wants or needs us to.
- Most of our recurring service agreements are quarterly; mosquito treatments are monthly.
Our pest-free guarantee means 100% satisfaction for our customers. We also provide same-day and emergency services because being there for you when you need us most is our top concern. Call today to get started.
Is This Spider In My Marietta Home Dangerous?
Spiders are beneficial pests in that they act as a source of natural pest control around the house. They feed on household insects and gravitate to dark and damp conditions. Obviously, if you see a spider in your house, you're probably not happy. You may wonder, "Is this spider in my Marietta home dangerous?
The truth is that most of the spiders you come across are completely harmless. However, there are two specific spider species known for their poisonous venom, and these are the spiders you should be concerned about. The black widow and brown recluse are the most dangerous species in our area.
The best way to avoid dangerous spiders around your home is to get ongoing protection from your local pest experts. Here at ProCare Pest Services, we offer dependable spider control solutions to keep your home free from infestations. Call today to learn more.
Five Ways To Keep Ants Out Of Your Marietta Home
When it comes to effectively preventing ants around your home, removing attractants around your property is a good place to start. Eliminating these factors will give ants less of an incentive to infest. Here are five ways to keep ants out of your Marietta home:
- Always maintain a high level of cleanliness around your property.
- Clean up spills and crumbs; keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Frequently take the garbage out and keep it outside in a lidded bin.
- Get rid of any sources of standing water and excess moisture.
- Keep landscaping well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
If you suspect any ant activity on your property, give us a call today. ProCare Pest Services provides extensive ant control and prevention services that you can rely on all year long. We're here to eliminate any existing infestations and offer dependable ant control in the future. Contact us today.
How Dangerous Are The Termites In Marietta?
What termites lack in size, they make up for in destructive power. So, how dangerous are termites in Marietta? These pests eat through the structural timbers of your property, weakening the construction and compromising the safety of the building.
Considering that termites eat all day every day, the scope of the damage can be hard to handle. The NPMA estimates that home and business owners spend around five billion dollars every year on termite damage and prevention costs. That's a lot of money, especially when you add the fact that most homeowners' insurance doesn't cover termite damage.
Not only is termite damage devastatingly costly, but it puts you and everyone inside your structure in harm's way. The only effective way to deal with termites is through ongoing services from pest professionals. Reach out to the team at ProCare Pest Services to hear more about our termite control services.
What Smells Will Keep Marietta Bed Bugs Away?
If you're worried about a bed bug infestation in your Marietta home, you're probably wondering what you can do to prevent them. Aside from regular cleaning and vacuuming, one of the best things you can do is make your home as unappealing to bed bugs as possible. One way to do this is by using strong-smelling products that will keep them away.
There are a few different products that you can use for this purpose. One of the most popular is cedar oil. Cedar oil has a strong, natural smell that bed bugs hate. Another option is lavender oil. Lavender oil not only smells great, but it's also known for its insect-repelling properties. Peppermint oil is another option that can help keep bed bugs away. Peppermint has a strong, refreshing smell that most people enjoy. However, bed bugs cannot stand it. Finally, lemon eucalyptus oil is a great option for repelling bed bugs. Lemon eucalyptus oil has a strong citrus smell that bed bugs detest.
You can find these oils at most health food stores or online. No matter which product you choose, make sure to use it sparingly. Bed bugs are very sensitive to smells, so a little bit goes a long way. Also, be sure to keep your home clean and vacuumed regularly to prevent an infestation.
If you do end up with a bed bug infestation, contact a pest control professional like ProCare Pest Service right away. Bed bugs are extremely difficult to eliminate, but our team of professionals can get rid of them quickly and efficiently. Contact us today to learn more about our bed bug control services in Marietta.
Marietta Homeowners' Complete Guide To Centipede Control
If you've ever seen a centipede in your home, you know how unsettling it can be. These pests are not only creepy, but they can also be a big nuisance when they invade. If you're dealing with a centipede problem in your Marietta home, you'll want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. The good news is that there are a few different things you can do to keep these pests away:
- Keep your home clean and free of clutter. Centipedes like to hide in dark, damp places, so the first step to keeping them away is to eliminate any potential hiding spots in your home. Vacuum regularly and dust all surfaces to discourage these pests.
- Fix any leaks in your plumbing. Centipedes are attracted to moisture, so leaks can be a big problem. Make sure to repair any plumbing issues as soon as possible.
- Seal up any cracks and crevices around your home. These pests can come in through very small spaces, so it's important to seal up any openings that they could use to get into your home.
- Eliminate other pests in your home. Centipedes feed on other insects, and if you have a problem with another type of pest, it could be attracting centipedes. Be sure to get rid of any other pests in your home to help discourage centipedes.
- Bring in a professional. If you're having trouble getting rid of centipedes on your own, it may be time to call in a professional like ProCare Pest Services. We can help you get rid of your centipede problem for good.
If you're dealing with centipedes in your home, don't panic; ProCare Pest Services can help. We're experts at getting rid of centipedes in Marietta, and we're here to help you. Contact us today to learn more about our centipede control services or to schedule a free consultation.
Tips For A Cockroach-Free Marietta Home
No one wants to share their home with cockroaches. These pests are gross, they can spread disease, and they can even trigger allergies in some people. It's important to take steps to prevent cockroaches from taking over.
Here's how to keep cockroaches in Marietta away from your home:
- Keep your home clean. Cockroaches are attracted to food and dirt. Be sure to regularly sweep and vacuum your floors, and wipe down surfaces in the kitchen.
- Store food properly. Don't leave food out on counters or in open containers. Cockroaches will be drawn to the smell of food, and they will quickly infest your home if given the opportunity.
- Seal up cracks and crevices. Cockroaches can fit through very small spaces, so be sure to caulk up any cracks or holes in your walls or floors.
- Get rid of moisture. Cockroaches need water to survive, so they are often found in damp areas. Fix any leaks in your home and keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and dry.
If you are having trouble with cockroaches, contact ProCare Pest Services right away. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our cockroach control services in Marietta, and we can help you get rid of these nasty pests for good. Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Stop Going Round And Round With Fleas In Marietta
Are you experiencing a flea infestation in your Marietta home? Fleas are more than just a problem for pets; they can transmit disease to humans and make you and your family sick. If you realize you have fleas in your home, you may have tried to get rid of them on your own, only to find that they keep coming back. The truth is, fleas are difficult to get rid of without professional help. These pests are notoriously difficult to eliminate for several reasons:
- They reproduce quickly. A single female flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day. This means that an infestation can grow very quickly if left unchecked.
- They're tiny. Fleas are very small, which makes them difficult to spot and even harder to kill.
- They're resilient. Fleas can go without food for months, which means they can survive even if you think you've eliminated all their food sources.
- They're hard to kill. Fleas are resistant to many types of store-bought treatments, so it's difficult to find a product that will actually eliminate them.
Stop going round and round trying to get rid of fleas on your own. Contact ProCare Pest Services and let us help you eliminate these pests for good. We have the knowledge and experience to get rid of even the most stubborn flea infestation. We specialize in same-day and emergency services, so you don't have to wait any longer to get rid of these pests. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
How To Identify A Fabric Pest Infestation In Marietta
If you're going through your stored clothes or the ones in your closet and you start to see little holes in them, you may have a fabric pest infestation in progress. But what type of fabric pest is common in Marietta? Well, in all likelihood, you're dealing with silverfish.
Silverfish in Marietta are tiny insects that are silver to brown. They have fish-shaped bodies and run noticeably quickly with fish-like movements. They have a metallic, silvery appearance that will distinguish them from any other type of past on your property. They also have three long bristles near their rears, giving them the nickname "bristletails." They can easily climb walls, and you might see them scurrying about on the floor or making their way to the top of your closet.
While silverfish love to feed on paper products, fabric, glue, and starchy stored food, they don't need food to survive. Silverfish can live on the humidity alone. As long as they're in an environment with 70% humidity or more, they'll be able to thrive.
If you've seen silverfish on your property and want to protect the seasonal closet you've stowed away, give us a call. We're here to help by providing you with the best service available for silverfish control in Marietta. Reach out to us today, and your property will be silverfish-free again in no time!
What Marietta Residents Should Know About Tick-Borne Diseases
Ticks aren't just annoying pests to deal with. Unfortunately, different types of ticks can transmit various kinds of diseases through their bites. There are a few common types of ticks you're likely to run into in this area, including:
Lone Star Ticks
American Dog Ticks
Brown Dog Ticks
Black-legged (Deer) Ticks
Any of these species can potentially transmit a disease to you or a loved one that you should never have to worry about. Tick-borne diseases can afflict humans and animals. Unfortunately, of the hundreds of tick species that exist, humans contract the most diseases from just three species, all of which are common in Marietta—lone star, black-legged, and dog ticks.
Luckily, avoiding tick-borne diseases can be as easy as calling on our local professionals for help. We're here to offer you the reliable and effective services you need for tick control in Marietta. Contact us to start the process today to make worrying about ticks a thing of the past.
Are DIY Mosquito Treatments Worth It In Marietta?
If you feel like you're getting bitten by mosquitoes every time you step outside, you may attempt to try DIY methods to get rid of them. Unfortunately, these methods rarely get the job done right. DIY methods for mosquito treatments are seldom worth the cost.
The most reliable action is to trust that the best care is Procare. Our local company is here to provide the effective and efficient solutions you need to reduce the mosquito population on your property. We use green mosquito treatments for an eco-friendly approach to significantly reduce your risk of getting bitten while spending leisure time outside on your property.
Bites can be more than just concerning when it comes to mosquitoes. They can transmit a variety of diseases, including:
West Nile Virus
When you choose us, the probability of contracting any of these illnesses from mosquitoes on your property is minimal. Stop mosquitoes from taking over your property by putting the power in the capable hands of our professionals so we can take back control on your behalf. We're here and happy to provide you with the best mosquito control in Marietta, so don't hesitate to reach out to us today.
Marietta Homeowner's Guide To Stinging Insect Prevention
You're not alone if you're worried about getting stung this season! Stinging insects are never fun. That's why we're here to help by providing the most effective stinging insect control in Marietta and publishing this homeowner's guide to stinging insect prevention.
The most common types of stinging insects you'll run into in Marietta are wasps, yellow jackets, and carpenter bees. In order to fend off wasps and yellow jackets, you'll want to keep food covered when outside and avoid wearing scented products. Keeping an eye on damaged screens of doors or windows and keeping them shut tightly can stop them from entering your home. Sealing cracks and crevices around your property will also reduce the number of entry points they'll have to gain access to your property.
As for carpenter bees, you'll want to paint or stain the wooden elements on your property to remove the attractive bare wood they seek. Sealing cracks and crevices and repairing tears and screens will also be beneficial in barricading them.
With this knowledge and our professional control services, you can make worrying about stinging insects not even on your radar. Give us a call to get your stinging insect control process started today.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.