Satisfaction-Guaranteed Pest Control Services
Here in Roswell, we're known for our friendly smiles, beautiful parks, exceptional schools, and all-around quality standard of living. But one thing we're not so well-known for is our pests. Unfortunately, like anywhere else in the world, Roswell has its fair share of creepy-crawlies that can make your life a living nightmare if you're not careful.
That's why ProCare Pest Services is dedicated to keeping your home free of pests. Founded with the mission to build the best pest company around, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of services, every single time.
We treat for a wide range of pests, including spiders, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, termites, rodents, and more. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our Fulton County pest control services, so you can rest assured that your pest problems will be taken care of.
If you're looking for top-notch pest control in Roswell, look no further than ProCare Pest Services. We'll be sure to rid your home of any pest that's bothering you in no time. Give us a call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Roswell
If you're a homeowner in Roswell, chances are you've had your fair share of encounters with pests. Unfortunately, they seem to love our town as much as we do. From spiders and ants to earwigs and cockroaches, it seems like there's always something trying to get into your home and wreak havoc. That's why it's important to have a reliable residential pest control company that you can trust to keep your home free of pests.
At ProCare Pest Services, we specialize in providing high-quality residential pest control services to homeowners in the area. We understand the unique pest challenges that come with living in Georgia, and we're dedicated to helping you overcome them.
We also understand that every home is different, which is why we offer customized pest control plans that are designed to fit your specific needs. The treatment we provide will be tailored to your home for maximum efficiency against pests. So if you're in need of help getting rid of pests, be sure to give us a call. We'll be more than happy to answer any questions about our residential pest control services.
Everything Roswell Homeowners Ought To Know About Dangerous Spiders
While most spiders are harmless, there are a few types that can pose a serious threat to your health. It's important to be able to identify these dangerous spiders so you can take the necessary precautions to avoid them.
Here in Roswell, the two main types of dangerous spiders that we deal with are black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders.
- Black widow spiders are easily identifiable by their black bodies and red hourglass shape on their abdomen. These spiders are usually found in dark, secluded areas like garages and sheds.
- Brown recluse spiders are brown or light-colored and have a dark brown violin shape on their back. They're often found in basements, attics, and closets.
Both of these spiders are venomous and can cause serious health problems if they bite you. If you see either of these spiders in your home, be sure to call a professional pest control company right away. If you think you've been bitten by either of these spiders, it's important to seek medical attention immediately.
In the meantime, here are some ways to guard your home against all types of spiders:
- Keep your home clean and clutter-free.
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your walls, windows, and doors.
- Remove any spider webs you see.
- Keep your yard well-trimmed and free of debris.
If you follow these tips, you can help prevent spiders from getting into your home. However, the best way to keep your home spider-free is to contact a professional pest control company.
At ProCare Pest Services, we're highly experienced in spider control and can help get rid of any that may be lurking in your home. We'll also work with you to create a customized plan to prevent them from coming back. So if you're dealing with a spider problem, or just want to take precautionary measures, be sure to give us a call. We'll be happy to help you keep your home spider-free.
Common Ants In Roswell And How They Affect You
Many different types of ants can be found in Roswell, but there are a few that are more common than others. A few of the most common types of ants here are carpenter ants, crazy ants, Argentine ants, and Pharaoh ants:
- Carpenter ants are large black ants that can cause damage to your home by tunneling through wood. If you see these ants in your home, it's important to call an ant pest control professional right away to prevent them from doing any damage.
- Crazy ants are small red ants that get their name from their erratic movements. These ants are often found in kitchens and can be a nuisance because they're attracted to food.
- Argentine ants are small black ants that often travel in large numbers. These ants are often attracted to sweets and are known to damage plants.
- Pharaoh ants are small yellow ants that often travel in large groups. They're not known to cause damage to homes, but they are known to spread disease.
The fact is that any type of ant can become a nuisance if they invade your home. A number of things can attract them to your home, including food, moisture, and shelter. Once they're inside, they can be difficult to get rid of. That's why it's important to contact a professional pest control company at the first sign of any type of ant problem.
At ProCare Pest Services, we know how frustrating it can be to deal with ants in your home. That's why we offer comprehensive ant pest control services that will get rid of the ants and keep them away for good. Don't let ants take over your home. Contact ProCare Pest Services today to schedule a free consultation.
Tips To Spotting Signs Of Termites Around Your Roswell Property
As a homeowner, one of your worst nightmares is probably finding out that your home has been infested with termites. These voracious pests can cause serious damage to your property if left unchecked, and here in Georgia, we're no strangers to them.
The good news is that there are some fairly simple things you can do to help prevent termites from taking up residence in your home in the first place. One of the best things you can do is to be on the lookout for signs of their presence. Here are a few tips to help you spot termites around your Roswell property:
- Check for swarms. These are large groups of termites that fly around in search of a new place to nest. If you see a swarm, there is a good chance that they have already established a nest on your property.
- Look for mud tubes. These are small tunnels that termites build to travel from their nest to their food source. Mud tubes are usually about the width of a pencil and can be found on the exterior of your home, as well as on any wooden structures on your property.
- Inspect your wood for damage. Termites are notorious for their ability to destroy wood, so one of the best ways to spot them is to look for signs of damage. This can include things like holes in wood, sawdust, or cracks and indentations on the surface of the wood.
- Listen for sounds of tapping or chewing. Termites make a tapping or chewing sound as they eat through wood, and this noise can often be heard if there is an infestation.
If you suspect that there may be termites present on your property, don't hesitate to call a termite control professional right away. These pests can cause extensive damage to your home, and the sooner you deal with the problem, the better.
ProCare Pest Services offers comprehensive termite control services to help protect your home from these destructive pests. We specialize in both preventive and treatment options, so we can tailor a plan that fits your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a free consultation.
Are Mosquito Bites In Roswell Dangerous?
Female mosquitoes are on the hunt to find people to bite because they need their blood in order to reproduce. This can leave people with small itchy bites that are often merely a nuisance. Sometimes, however, mosquito bites can be more harmful than they appear. As it pertains to dogs, some mosquitoes can spread the pathogens that lead to heartworm. This disease can cause lots of coughing, fatigue, and decreased appetite.
When it comes to people, mosquitoes have the potential to be just as harmful. It’s important to note that it’s impossible to tell if a mosquito is carrying harmful pathogens simply by looking at them. Usually what happens is that mosquitoes feed off of a sick animal, likely a bird or horse, and then pass those pathogens onto people when they bite them. Mosquitoes are associated with the spread of Eastern equine encephalitis, West Nile virus, and several other health issues.
At ProCare Pest Services, we provide eco-friendly services that mitigate our community’s exposure to mosquitoes. We start by performing detailed property inspections to identify breeding and hiding spots. From there, we treat standing water sources and breeding sites and perform recurring services for an enjoyable season. For more information on mosquito control, call us today.
Why Pest Control In Roswell Doesn't Have To Harm The Environment
At ProCare Pest Services, we believe that pest control doesn’t have to be harsh on the environment in Roswell in order to be effective. This has been our ethos since inception and we continue to abide by it with every service that we provide. To start, our work is informed by the methods of Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This is the industry’s gold standard for care and allows us to be as environmentally conscious as possible. By abiding by the IPM approach, we’re able to customize all of our service plans and focus on prevention, education, and mechanical modifications, while using products as a last resort. And when we do, they’re always eco-friendly ones.
Some of the services that we offer that will not harm the environment include:
- Removing wasp nests
- Laying granular bait to flower beds
- Getting rid of spider webs and egg sacs
- Treating interior baseboards
Because we have an expertly trained staff and use the highest quality methods, we are able to treat common invaders like ants and spiders, as well as stubborn pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. Simply put, our comprehensive approach to pest control is able to create results while not causing undue stress on the environment; we guarantee it. For more information on eco-friendly pest control, call us today.
Tips To Reduce Noisy Crickets Chirping Around Your Roswell Property
While crickets have a generally positive reputation, once they get to chirping, you will wish that you didn’t have them around your Roswell property. Here are a few tips that you can follow to reduce their presence on your property:
- Start with moisture sources. Crickets thrive off of moisture, so be sure that all of the pipes and hoses around your home are functioning properly and are free from drips. Additionally, keep gutters clear and flowing.
- Keep crickets away. If you have to use crickets for the feed of any pets, make sure that they are always stored properly and tucked away.
- Maintain a tidy yard. Mow the lawn routinely and clear away any yard debris that doesn’t belong.
- Seek professional help. With services from a pest control professional, you can benefit from ongoing treatments to keep crickets away from your home. Additionally, you may receive assistance addressing the other factors that draw them to homes in the first place.
For more information on cricket reduction, call ProCare Pest Services today.
Roswell Pet Owners: Don't Leave Your Pets At Risk For Fleas And Ticks
If you’re a pet owner in Roswell, you do not want to leave your animals exposed to flea and tick problems. Both pests are parasites and will feed off of your animal’s blood. Fleas in particular will latch and feed for extensive periods of time until they have consumed 15 times their body weight in blood. This can lead to anemia, lethargy, and murine typhus. When ticks bite dogs, they can possibly spread pathogens that cause tularemia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and Lyme disease. A few ways that you can protect them from these pests include:
- Consult a vet. By talking to a veterinarian, you may receive year-round flea and tick control to add a level of protection in daily life.
- Limit interactions with unknown animals. It’s important to curb interactions that your pets have with unknown animals, whether that’s wildlife in your backyard or at the dog park.
- Perform routine inspections. Be sure to check your pets routinely, especially after they've been outdoors. It’s also important to clean their bedding on a regular basis to curb the spread of any fleas or ticks.
- Work with a professional. Pest control companies can provide targeted services in hard-to-reach areas to keep fleas and ticks off of your property.
For more information on tick and flea control, call ProCare Pest Services.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.