Satisfaction-Guaranteed Pest Control Services
Here in Roswell, we're known for our friendly smiles, beautiful parks, exceptional schools, and all-around quality standard of living. But one thing we're not so well-known for is our pests. Unfortunately, like anywhere else in the world, Roswell has its fair share of creepy-crawlies that can make your life a living nightmare if you're not careful.
That's why ProCare Pest Services is dedicated to keeping your home free of pests. Founded with the mission to build the best pest company around, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of services, every single time.
We treat for a wide range of pests, including spiders, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, termites, rodents, and more. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our Fulton County pest control services, so you can rest assured that your pest problems will be taken care of.
If you're looking for top-notch pest control in Roswell, look no further than ProCare Pest Services. We'll be sure to rid your home of any pest that's bothering you in no time. Give us a call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Roswell
If you're a homeowner in Roswell, chances are you've had your fair share of encounters with pests. Unfortunately, they seem to love our town as much as we do. From spiders and ants to earwigs and cockroaches, it seems like there's always something trying to get into your home and wreak havoc. That's why it's important to have a reliable residential pest control company that you can trust to keep your home free of pests.
At ProCare Pest Services, we specialize in providing high-quality residential pest control services to homeowners in the area. We understand the unique pest challenges that come with living in Georgia, and we're dedicated to helping you overcome them.
We also understand that every home is different, which is why we offer customized pest control plans that are designed to fit your specific needs. The treatment we provide will be tailored to your home for maximum efficiency against pests. So if you're in need of help getting rid of pests, be sure to give us a call. We'll be more than happy to answer any questions about our residential pest control services.
Everything Roswell Homeowners Ought To Know About Dangerous Spiders
While most spiders are harmless, there are a few types that can pose a serious threat to your health. It's important to be able to identify these dangerous spiders so you can take the necessary precautions to avoid them.
Here in Roswell, the two main types of dangerous spiders that we deal with are black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders.
- Black widow spiders are easily identifiable by their black bodies and red hourglass shape on their abdomen. These spiders are usually found in dark, secluded areas like garages and sheds.
- Brown recluse spiders are brown or light-colored and have a dark brown violin shape on their back. They're often found in basements, attics, and closets.
Both of these spiders are venomous and can cause serious health problems if they bite you. If you see either of these spiders in your home, be sure to call a professional pest control company right away. If you think you've been bitten by either of these spiders, it's important to seek medical attention immediately.
In the meantime, here are some ways to guard your home against all types of spiders:
- Keep your home clean and clutter-free.
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your walls, windows, and doors.
- Remove any spider webs you see.
- Keep your yard well-trimmed and free of debris.
If you follow these tips, you can help prevent spiders from getting into your home. However, the best way to keep your home spider-free is to contact a professional pest control company.
At ProCare Pest Services, we're highly experienced in spider control and can help get rid of any that may be lurking in your home. We'll also work with you to create a customized plan to prevent them from coming back. So if you're dealing with a spider problem, or just want to take precautionary measures, be sure to give us a call. We'll be happy to help you keep your home spider-free.
Common Ants In Roswell And How They Affect You
Many different types of ants can be found in Roswell, but there are a few that are more common than others. A few of the most common types of ants here are carpenter ants, crazy ants, Argentine ants, and Pharaoh ants:
- Carpenter ants are large black ants that can cause damage to your home by tunneling through wood. If you see these ants in your home, it's important to call an ant pest control professional right away to prevent them from doing any damage.
- Crazy ants are small red ants that get their name from their erratic movements. These ants are often found in kitchens and can be a nuisance because they're attracted to food.
- Argentine ants are small black ants that often travel in large numbers. These ants are often attracted to sweets and are known to damage plants.
- Pharaoh ants are small yellow ants that often travel in large groups. They're not known to cause damage to homes, but they are known to spread disease.
The fact is that any type of ant can become a nuisance if they invade your home. A number of things can attract them to your home, including food, moisture, and shelter. Once they're inside, they can be difficult to get rid of. That's why it's important to contact a professional pest control company at the first sign of any type of ant problem.
At ProCare Pest Services, we know how frustrating it can be to deal with ants in your home. That's why we offer comprehensive ant pest control services that will get rid of the ants and keep them away for good. Don't let ants take over your home. Contact ProCare Pest Services today to schedule a free consultation.
Tips To Spotting Signs Of Termites Around Your Roswell Property
As a homeowner, one of your worst nightmares is probably finding out that your home has been infested with termites. These voracious pests can cause serious damage to your property if left unchecked, and here in Georgia, we're no strangers to them.
The good news is that there are some fairly simple things you can do to help prevent termites from taking up residence in your home in the first place. One of the best things you can do is to be on the lookout for signs of their presence. Here are a few tips to help you spot termites around your Roswell property:
- Check for swarms. These are large groups of termites that fly around in search of a new place to nest. If you see a swarm, there is a good chance that they have already established a nest on your property.
- Look for mud tubes. These are small tunnels that termites build to travel from their nest to their food source. Mud tubes are usually about the width of a pencil and can be found on the exterior of your home, as well as on any wooden structures on your property.
- Inspect your wood for damage. Termites are notorious for their ability to destroy wood, so one of the best ways to spot them is to look for signs of damage. This can include things like holes in wood, sawdust, or cracks and indentations on the surface of the wood.
- Listen for sounds of tapping or chewing. Termites make a tapping or chewing sound as they eat through wood, and this noise can often be heard if there is an infestation.
If you suspect that there may be termites present on your property, don't hesitate to call a termite control professional right away. These pests can cause extensive damage to your home, and the sooner you deal with the problem, the better.
ProCare Pest Services offers comprehensive termite control services to help protect your home from these destructive pests. We specialize in both preventive and treatment options, so we can tailor a plan that fits your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a free consultation.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.