Pest Control In Sandy Springs, GA
With over 107,000 residents, Sandy Springs, GA is part of the inner ring of Atlanta suburbs, and is the seventh largest city in the state. The city is the home of many major corporations’ headquarters and provides residents and tourists with plenty of art events and outdoor recreational options. It’s no wonder why Fulton County pest control needs have gone up -- with more people moving in permanently, and more people passing through as a tourist, the pest populations are thriving. At ProCare Pest Services, we are ready to beat back these booming pest populations with the most superior pest control in Fulton County.
Residential Pest Control In Sandy Springs
Your home is your castle -- and you should never have to share it with pests. ProCare Pest Services offers the most complete, comprehensive residential pest control services to take on any type of infestation you might be dealing with, no matter its severity.
Should you find that pests have started to invade, we are on standby, ready to assist with almost a decade’s worth of experience providing top-notch residential pest control services to the good folks in Fulton County. Our technicians use the most advanced tools available on the professional market to take care of your problem effectively and efficiently. Don’t risk your family’s health and wellbeing -- give us a call for help today!
Having Cockroaches In Your Sandy Springs Home Is Worse Than You May Think
A cockroach infestation is perhaps one of the worst types of problems you can have as a homeowner. Cockroaches are not just hard to get rid of -- they can pass on extremely harmful illnesses to you and your family, such as:
- E. coli: E. Coli is a gastrointestinal disease that causes severe stomach cramping, diarrhea (that can be bloody) and severe vomiting. You and your family can contract this through exposure to cockroach feces. You may also experience a high fever that can last for up to a week after contracting the disease.
- Listeria: This is considered to be the worst and most serious type of food poisoning. Symptoms range from fever, muscle aches, confusion, loss of balance, and a stiff neck, to convulsions as well. You can contract this disease through cockroaches contaminating the places where you store, prepare, and eat food, as well as wherever you store your cooking utensils.
- Asthma and allergies: In addition to the many different gastrointestinal diseases a cockroach infestation can cause, their saliva, feces, and shedding body parts can also trigger asthma and allergies in people. This happens because the allergens act like dust mites, aggravating existing symptoms when they are kicked up in the air.
When it comes to the health and safety of your family, ProCare Pest Services cuts no corners. Let us help you make your home a safe place one more -- give us a call for help today!
What Everyone In Sandy Springs Ought To Know About Black Widow Spiders
Unfortunately, black widow spiders are common in Sandy Springs. Regardless of your level of arachnophobia, there are important things to know about them should you come in contact:
- Behavior: Generally speaking, black widow spiders are not aggressive. They don’t go out of their way looking for a fight. Unless they are trapped in a position where they feel they must bite, typically they will try to avoid you and back off peacefully.
- Red markings: The infamous red hourglass marking only appears on the abdomen of female black widows. So, just because it doesn’t have a red marking does not mean it’s not a dangerous type of spider.
- Webs: Black widows are known for spinning large webs in places like doorways and eaves, as they eat anything that gets caught in them.
The black widow is the most venomous spider in North America. It is not recommended you try to take them out on your own. At ProCare Pest Services, our technicians are highly trained to safely exterminate these creatures without anyone being harmed. Call us for backup today!
How Bad Can Bed Bugs In Sandy Springs Really Be?
When it comes to bed bug control, only the help of a professional will do. Over-the-counter products rarely work in the long run, as they never get rid of the entire infestation. Plus, if the conducive conditions were never identified and addressed, then the pests will return. Below are some of the problems these pests can cause if they aren’t dealt with properly:
- Allergic reactions: Bites from bed bugs can cause allergic reactions in some people. These reactions can be mild, ranging from an inflamed, itchy bite, to anaphylactic shock, which is severe and can be deadly without immediate medical intervention.
- Mental health consequences: Because bed bugs crawl on people’s skin in order to feed, this can lead to severe anxiety, and even insomnia, which ultimately worsens the anxiety caused by bed bugs biting you and leaving itchy bumps.
- Secondary skin infections: Bed bug bites can cause flare-ups of secondary skin infections, such as impetigo, ecthyma, and lymphangitis.
At ProCare Pest Services, we provide comprehensive bed bug control that treats the root of the infestation and keeps them from coming back. Give us a call today, and don’t lose another night of sleep again!
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.