Smyrna, GA is one of Atlanta’s inner-ring suburbs and has seen the most growth in population and density than any other city in the state. Due to the bustling economy and quality of life it offers to residents, Smyrna has been voted one of the best places to live in the United States. All of this growth in the community has unfortunately caused Cobb County pest control needs to increase significantly. Fortunately, at ProCare Pest Services, we are prepared to meet that need and keep the growing city of Smyrna safe and healthy.
Residential Pest Control In Smyrna
When it comes to keeping your family safe, ProCare Pest Services takes no shortcuts. For the past 8 years, our highly trained technicians have been providing Cobb County with the most superior residential pest control services in the county.
We take pride in our ability to quickly and efficiently handle any type of infestation you might be dealing with. Our residential pest control programs are equipped to handle any type of infestation, at any level of severity. Regardless of the details, each case is treated with the same level of urgency and customization to your needs, with the end goal of producing lasting results. Don’t let just anyone help keep your family safe -- give the professionals at ProCare Pest Services a call today!
All The Problems Fire Ants Bring To Smyrna Properties
Fire ants are just one of the many types of ant species that will cause problems for Smyrna property owners. Should you find this type of ant on your property, we always recommend having a professional come and exterminate them, as fire ants are capable of causing many issues, such as:
- Stinging: Perhaps the most obvious problem is their stinging. Fire ants are able to sting repeatedly, and their venom is incredibly painful. Elderly people, children, and pets are especially susceptible to getting hurt.
- Yard damage: The mounds that fire ants build are not only an eye sore, but they can be so big and disruptive that they damage your lawn mower.
- Electrical damage: Fire ants have a tendency to invade electrical equipment. This can lead to equipment failure and short circuits.
The pros at ProCare Pest Services have the tools needed to swiftly and efficiently exterminate fire ant infestations in their entirety. Don’t let these ants ruin your lawn, damage your equipment, or harm your pets and family. Let us help you remove them today!
The Dangers Fleas & Ticks Bring To Your Smyrna Home
Flea and tick bites can cause a whole host of problems. Unfortunately, both are really hard to get rid of once they have invaded. Below are some things you can do to help prevent either fleas or ticks from causing problems:
- Seek veterinary care. This is an absolute must if you have pets. Seek professional veterinary care and receive flea and tick prevention, as this will be a big help in keeping them out of your home in the first place.
- Regularly wash all pet bedding. While this advice is also only for the pet owners, it’s a crucial step to keeping these pests out of your home. All pet beddings should be washed regularly on high heat, as this will work to kill any infesting fleas or ticks.
- Steam clean carpets: While everyday vacuuming can help cut down on the number of ticks and fleas in your house, a good, professional steam clean will also help by getting rid of any flea or tick eggs that your vacuum missed.
If you are tired of dealing with flea and tick bites, give us a call at ProCare Pest Services today! We will help you prevent them from showing up in the first place and implement prevention strategies to keep them from coming back.
Can Pest Control Get Rid Of Ants?
No matter what type of ants you’re dealing with, the ant pest control services from ProCare Pest Services can help you both prevent ants from invading and permanently exterminate your current infestation. Below are some of the things we look for when looking for conducive conditions:
- Shrubs up against your home: Ant pest control starts in your yard. Having lots of bushes and shrubs up against your house could be why you are seeing more ants on your window sills and in your home, as they are attracted to these plants.
- Other insects: Ants will eat the bodies of other deceased insects. If you are dealing with another type of insect infestation, the ants may not be too far off. Reach out for help dealing with any existing insect infestations first.
- Access to food: If the food in your pantries is easily accessible, it’s only a matter of time before the ants invade. We look for this marker as well as the presence of other food messes that have not been cleaned up, as these also attract more ants.
Over-the-counter products will never totally eliminate your ant infestation in its entirety. At ProCare Pest Services, we have the tools needed to get the job done in a timely fashion. Take back your lawn this summer -- let us help you remove the ants!
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.