Smyrna, GA is one of Atlanta’s inner-ring suburbs and has seen the most growth in population and density than any other city in the state. Due to the bustling economy and quality of life it offers to residents, Smyrna has been voted one of the best places to live in the United States. All of this growth in the community has unfortunately caused Cobb County pest control needs to increase significantly. Fortunately, at ProCare Pest Services, we are prepared to meet that need and keep the growing city of Smyrna safe and healthy.
Residential Pest Control In Smyrna
When it comes to keeping your family safe, ProCare Pest Services takes no shortcuts. For the past 8 years, our highly trained technicians have been providing Cobb County with the most superior residential pest control services in the county.
We take pride in our ability to quickly and efficiently handle any type of infestation you might be dealing with. Our residential pest control programs are equipped to handle any type of infestation, at any level of severity. Regardless of the details, each case is treated with the same level of urgency and customization to your needs, with the end goal of producing lasting results. Don’t let just anyone help keep your family safe -- give the professionals at ProCare Pest Services a call today!
All The Problems Fire Ants Bring To Smyrna Properties
Fire ants are just one of the many types of ant species that will cause problems for Smyrna property owners. Should you find this type of ant on your property, we always recommend having a professional come and exterminate them, as fire ants are capable of causing many issues, such as:
- Stinging: Perhaps the most obvious problem is their stinging. Fire ants are able to sting repeatedly, and their venom is incredibly painful. Elderly people, children, and pets are especially susceptible to getting hurt.
- Yard damage: The mounds that fire ants build are not only an eye sore, but they can be so big and disruptive that they damage your lawn mower.
- Electrical damage: Fire ants have a tendency to invade electrical equipment. This can lead to equipment failure and short circuits.
The pros at ProCare Pest Services have the tools needed to swiftly and efficiently exterminate fire ant infestations in their entirety. Don’t let these ants ruin your lawn, damage your equipment, or harm your pets and family. Let us help you remove them today!
The Dangers Fleas & Ticks Bring To Your Smyrna Home
Flea and tick bites can cause a whole host of problems. Unfortunately, both are really hard to get rid of once they have invaded. Below are some things you can do to help prevent either fleas or ticks from causing problems:
- Seek veterinary care. This is an absolute must if you have pets. Seek professional veterinary care and receive flea and tick prevention, as this will be a big help in keeping them out of your home in the first place.
- Regularly wash all pet bedding. While this advice is also only for the pet owners, it’s a crucial step to keeping these pests out of your home. All pet beddings should be washed regularly on high heat, as this will work to kill any infesting fleas or ticks.
- Steam clean carpets: While everyday vacuuming can help cut down on the number of ticks and fleas in your house, a good, professional steam clean will also help by getting rid of any flea or tick eggs that your vacuum missed.
If you are tired of dealing with flea and tick bites, give us a call at ProCare Pest Services today! We will help you prevent them from showing up in the first place and implement prevention strategies to keep them from coming back.
Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite In Smyrna: Here's How To Prevent Them
Bed bugs are a nightmare for Smyrna property owners, and these tiny parasitic pests often invade your space without you knowing until it’s too late. It’s important to learn how to prevent bed bugs if you want to reduce your risk of infestation.
The primary way that bed bug infestations are contracted is when individuals pass through an infested area. Bed bug hotspots include hotels and motels, airports, schools, and libraries, and these pests will crawl inside clothing, luggage, or bags left in these spaces. Unsuspecting individuals will then bring their items home and end up with an infestation. Bed bugs may also be introduced into a property via the purchase of infested secondhand items.
Prevent bed bugs by checking for signs of these pests in any hotel or motel that you stay in, or any other potentially infested area. Reddish staining, foul odors, and visual bed bug sightings are all warnings that an area is infested. Always wash clothing in hot water when returning from travel, elevated your bags and luggage when traveling, and check secondhand items for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
Reach out to ProCare Pest Services today for information on bed bug treatment if you believe these pests have invaded your property.
How Mosquito Buckets Eliminate Mosquitoes In Smyrna
Mosquitoes are definite nuisances; they cause painful and itchy bites and can infect you with dangerous diseases like the Zika virus and many forms of encephalitis.
Fortunately, there are many ways to keep them away from your property, including eliminating them before they become adults ready to multiply exponentially.
At ProCare Pest Services, we employ various strategies like the In2Care Mosquito Trap, which is non-toxic to your family and pets but deadly to these biting pests. It targets the larvae even at low concentrations and works even if it rains as long as you use it properly.
In a relatively short time, you will notice fewer and fewer mosquitoes until the infestation is taken care of. This strategy is great if you cannot eliminate stagnant water sources like birdbaths, kiddie pools, etc.
No matter the types of mosquitoes on your property, we can help with top-rated mosquito control in Smyrna. Call us today to learn more about our services.
How To Prevent Termites Getting To Your Smyrna Home
Preventing termites from infesting your Smyrna home can feel like a full-time job. Still, with help from a reputable pest control company, you can keep them at bay effectively. Here are some of our most common recommendations:
- Take proactive measures. One of the best things you can do is ensure no overly moist areas are near the foundation. Keep gutters clean, downspouts extended away from the house, and the soil away from the foundation.
- Eliminate wood-to-ground contact. Termites can easily access your home through direct contact with wood. We recommend avoiding direct contact between soil and wooden structures like decks, porches, or fences whenever possible.
- Store firewood away. Keep it at least 20 feet from your house, and use storage racks to keep it off the ground. Always inspect the wood for any signs of termites before bringing it inside.
- Prioritize ventilation. Ensure proper ventilation in crawl spaces, attics, and basements because good airflow helps keep them dry and reduces the risk of termite infestations.
There is much you can do to prevent termites. Still, a professional pest control company can help schedule regular inspections to detect early signs of termites, recommend treatments and other prevention measures, and save money in the long run.
Contact our experts today to learn more about our termite control strategies.
Benefits Of Eco-Friendly Pest Control For Smyrna Residents
There are many benefits to opting for eco-friendly pest control in Smyrna. First, these more natural strategies often prioritize the health and safety of the entire household, including pets, through non-toxic products that are still highly effective.
Also, treatments minimize harm to the environment and are often biodegradable, sustainable and contribute to the preservation of our ecosystems.
And finally, they usually go beyond one-time treatments and address the root causes of infestations for long-term effectiveness. Prevention methods like sealing entry points and removing food sources discourage pests from returning, reducing the need for continuous treatment.
If you favor natural and eco-friendly pest control options, call us today to learn more about our strategies for top-rated protection and a healthier environment for all.
What You Can Do To Prevent Stinging Insects In Smyrna
If you are struggling with an abundant stinging insect population on your Smyrna property, the following tips can be effective in keeping them away:
- Seal entry points. Stinging insects can come in quickly if you don't have tight seals on your windows, doors, and other entry points. Close them to make it more challenging for them to invade.
- Eliminate standing water. Birdbaths, clogged gutters, or stagnant pools can attract many pests, including mosquitoes. Keeping your surroundings dry can deter them from nesting.
- Focus on yard maintenance. Trimming overgrown bushes, shrubs, and trees can discourage them from establishing colonies.
- Store trash properly. Securely cover garbage cans and recycling bins to prevent odors that may attract stinging insects, and dispose of food waste adequately.
If you are faced with stinging insects in Smyrna, contacting a professional pest control service is best to ensure their safe removal and effective treatment options. Call us today to tell us more about your situation.
Your home should be safe and relaxing, without stinging insects, scavengers, or wood-destroying pests. Let's get started with safe and effective strategies if they have taken over.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.