Effective Pest Control You Can Rely On
In Snellville, GA, we know we have it good. From the weather to the welcoming people, the great schools to the abundance of things to do, everything about this city is top-notch. But even in a place as great as Snellville, pests can be a problem.
ProCare Pest Services is here to help. We know that here, it's not a matter of if pests invade, it's a matter of when. That's why we're dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and most effective pest control solutions available.
Whether you're dealing with ants, cockroaches, spiders, mice, rats, or any other type of pests, we can handle it. We offer a variety of Gwinnett County pest control services to meet your specific needs, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you can rest assured knowing that your pest problem is in good hands.
ProCare Pest Services is here to help you take back your home, and we won't rest until the job is done right. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Residential Pest Control In Snellville
Your home is a place where you should feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed. But when pests invade, your home is no longer a refuge from the outside world. It's a place of fear, anxiety, and stress.
That's why ProCare Pest Services offers the best residential pest control services in Snellville. We know how important your home is to you, and we're dedicated to helping you keep it pest-free. Our team of experienced professionals will work diligently to identify the source of your problem and develop a solution that's tailored to your needs.
We pride ourselves on the positive experience we provide to every customer. Our goal is to not only eliminate pests, but to also give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is pest-free. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. If you're not happy with the results of our work, we'll come back and make it right. That's our promise to you.
If you're dealing with a pest problem, contact ProCare Pest Services today. We'll be happy to schedule a free consultation or answer any questions you have about our residential pest control services.
The Secret To Keeping Mosquitoes Away From Your Snellville Yard
It's no secret that mosquitoes are a pain here in Snellville. Not only are they annoying, but they can also carry diseases like the Zika virus, West Nile virus, and more. No one wants to deal with an infestation of these biting pests in their yard. So what's the secret to keeping them away?
When it comes to mosquitoes, prevention is key. Here's how to make sure your yard does not become a breeding ground for these pests:
- Get rid of standing water. Since they lay their eggs in water, one of the best ways to get rid of mosquitoes is to eliminate standing water around your property. This includes birdbaths, kiddie pools, and even puddles.
- Keep your grass short. Mosquitoes like to hide in tall grass, so make sure to keep yours trimmed.
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants. Citronella, lemon balm, and lavender are all great options to repel mosquitoes from your yard.
These pests are known to be relentless, and they multiply quickly. So it's important to take preventive measures to ensure they don't take over your yard. But even if you do everything right, you still might find yourself with a major mosquito problem in your yard.
When it comes to mosquito control, there is simply no substitute for professional mosquito control services. At ProCare Pest Services, we offer mosquito control that will help you get rid of mosquitoes on your Snellville property for good. We'll target the root of the problem and eliminate the mosquitoes at their breeding spots, providing you with long-lasting relief from these pests. We also offer In2Care mosquito traps, which are an environmentally friendly way to reduce the mosquito population in your yard.
Don't let mosquitoes take over your yard. Contact ProCare Pest Services today to learn how we can help.
Having Cockroaches In Your Snellville Home Is Worse Than You May Think
Cockroaches in Snellville are one of the most common pests to infest homes, and they're also one of the most disgusting. When you see one of these insects scuttling across your floor, it can be enough to make your skin crawl.
But cockroaches are more than just a nuisance. Besides creeping you out, these pests can cause a variety of other problems in your home:
- They can spread disease. Cockroaches are known to carry bacteria like salmonella and E. coli, and they can spread diseases by contaminating your food.
- They can trigger allergies and asthma. If you or someone in your family has allergies or asthma, cockroaches can make these conditions worse by triggering attacks.
- They can damage your home. Cockroaches are known to chew through wires and other parts of your home, which can cause serious damage.
What's worse is that it is notoriously difficult to get rid of cockroaches in Snellville. They're experts at hiding, and they can go for long periods of time without food or water. Also, they reproduce rapidly, so if you have a few cockroaches in your home, it won't be long before you have an infestation.
If you see them in your home, you may be tempted to try to get rid of them yourself using store-bought pest control products. But these products are often ineffective, and can sometimes make the problem worse, causing the infestation to spread. When it comes to cockroaches, the best solution is to call in a professional.
At ProCare Pest Services, we have the experience and expertise to get rid of cockroaches in your home quickly and effectively. We'll start by conducting a thorough inspection of your home to identify the source of the infestation. Then, we'll develop a customized treatment plan to eliminate the cockroaches and prevent them from coming back.
Contact ProCare Pest Services at the first sign of a cockroach infestation. We'll make sure these pests are gone for good.
How Snellville Residents Can Tell If They Have A Spider Infestation
Spiders are one of the most feared pests and for good reason. These eight-legged creatures can be quite menacing, especially when they're lurking in your home. One or two spiders in your home are nothing to worry about. But if you start seeing them more often, it could be a sign of a spider infestation. Here are some things to look out for:
- Spiders in your bed: If you find a spider in your bed, it's a good indication that there are more spiders lurking in your home.
- Spiders in your closets: Spiders like to hide in dark, secluded areas, so if you find them in your closets, it may be a sign of an infestation.
- Webbing in your home: If you start seeing spider webs all around your home, it's a likely indication that there are more than a few spiders present.
- An increase in insect activity: Spiders typically only come into your home if there's an abundance of insects for them to feed on. If you start seeing more insects in your home, it could be a sign that there are spiders present as well.
Most spiders in Snellville are harmless and pose no threat to humans. But there are a few species, like black widow spiders and brown recluses, that can be dangerous because of their venom. You can identify black widow spiders by their distinctive red hourglass-shaped mark on their abdomen. Brown recluse spiders are light brown or tan in color and have a dark brown fiddle-shaped mark on their back.
If you suspect you have a spider infestation, the best thing to do is call in a professional. At ProCare Pest Services, we offer effective spider control services in Snellville to rid your home of these pests. After conducting a thorough inspection of your home, we'll determine the source of the infestation and develop a tailor-made treatment plan for your home.
If you have a spider problem in your home, don't wait. Call ProCare Pest Services today to get started on a spider-free home.
Don't Let Termites In Snellville Eat You Out Of House And Home
Termites are responsible for approximately 5 billion dollars in damage to homes across the country each year. They are looking to infiltrate wooden areas around your property and can take years to cause issues that are worth noticing. Here are a few ways that you can prevent these types of issues:
- Rectify moisture problems. Water damage and humidity are some of the most alluring factors to termites. It’s important to never let these types of issues perpetuate lest they create fungal build-up inside of walls. Additionally, you will want to keep air conditioning condensation from collecting around their foundation.
- Keep wood in good condition. Drywood termites seek out wood that is exceptionally dry, so make sure that all wood is either treated with stain or paint.
- Close off entry points. Termites can make their way through very small openings, so seal off any potential access points in foundations with silicone-based caulk.
- Be cognizant of wood items. If you have wood piles, keep them stored neatly and at least 25 feet away from the house. Use mulch beds sparingly and never in contact with the home.
- Enlist professional help. Not only can a pest control expert provide the highest quality treatments but they can also perform routine property inspections to identify potentially problematic conditions.
For more information on termite control, call ProCare Pest Services today.
How To Avoid Wasps And Stinging Insects In Snellville
Wasps and stinging insects can prove to be harmful to Snellville residents. They can be territorial and aggressive, which may lead to the delivery of painful stings. Here are a few ways that locals can avoid these types of pests:
- Change personal habits. Avoid wearing perfume, opt for light-colored clothes instead of bright prints, and use unscented detergent.
- Decorate the yard. Wasps are territorial, so if they detect that other wasps have built a nest, they may flee. Use paper lanterns to mimic these nests.
- Consider what to plant. Wasps and stinging insects are lured to bright and sweet flowers. Instead, opt for basil, catnip, lavender, and geranium.
- Ask for help. A pest control professional will be able to provide targeted treatments and remove old nests, which is one of the most effective ways to prevent wasps and stinging insects from returning.
For more information on stinging insect control, call ProCare Pest Services today.
Mistakes Snellville Residents Make That Can Attract Spiders
There are many actions that Snellville residents might be taking that are attracting spiders into their homes, unbeknownst to them. Here are a few mistakes that locals might be making that attract spiders:
- Forgetting to take out the trash: The pests that spiders prey on are largely attracted to food, so allowing trash to sit in a bin for extended periods of time may draw them to a home.
- Having food build-up or crumbs: Ants, flies, and cockroaches also like any kind of crumbs or spills that they can find. Having these types of food available around the home can also lure them to a property.
- Allowing yard debris to accumulate: Spiders are often drawn to outdoor spaces that provide them with dark conditions and protection. Letting leaf piles, twigs, and hedge trimmings accumulate may deliver conducive conditions. Leaving the lawn at a tall height may also attract spiders.
- Letting moisture issues exist: Spiders and the pests that they eat are all searching for damp conditions, so excess humidity or leaking pipes can be problematic.
- Leaving crevices in foundations go unfilled: Lastly, if foundations have cracks that haven’t been filled or gaps around doors and windows, homeowners may be letting spiders inside unknowingly.
For more information on spider control, call ProCare Pest Services today.
Why Every Snellville Home Could Benefit From Eco-Friendly Pest Control
Eco-friendly pest control offers so many benefits that every home in Snellville ought to be engaging with it. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- It’s safe for families and pets. One of the biggest benefits of eco-friendly services is that they are safe for the entire family. They contain no harsh ingredients and are organic.
- It doesn’t harm the environment. Because these products are organic, they are low-impact and will not bring unnecessary stress to the environment.
- It addresses a wide scope of pests. Eco-friendly pest control is capable of working to eliminate and prevent pests such as bed bugs, mosquitoes, cockroaches, and other common invaders.
- It creates lasting effects. If a pest control company utilizes Integrated Pest Management methods, then they will be able to help customers achieve sustainable results.
At ProCare Pest Services, we have made eco-friendly pest control the focus of everything that we do. No matter what service we’re providing a household with, it will always be environmentally sound. In addition to the products that we use, we also follow the Integrated Pest Management approach, which limits the use of products altogether and focuses on mechanical modifications. For more information on these services, please call us today.
Contact ProCare Pest Services Today!(678) 757-7089
Get started with pest control you can trust when you partner with ProCare Pest Services.